Time Management Bell Ringers & Live Training
The Red Box includes both beginning & advanced Time Management bell ringers (7th-12th grade).
It also includes a live, 30-minute virtual leadership training with Jason Wetzler centered around time management.
- Values-Based Decision Making (5-8 minutes)
- Defining Priorities (5 minutes)
- Identifying Your Priorities (7-10 minutes)
- Internal vs External Distractions (8 minutes)
- 10 Ways to Avoid Distraction (5 minutes)
- 20 Second Rule (6 minutes)
- Sleep & Time Management (5 minutes)
- More Sleep = Better Life (4 minutes)
- Time Management Matrix (9 minutes)
- Urgent vs Important (7 minutes)
- Decision Matrix (8 minutes)
- Why We Procrastinate (6 minutes)
- Anti-Procrastination Techniques (4 minutes)
- Tools to Manage Time (5 minutes)
- Time Management Tips (4 minutes)
- How to Eat an Elephant (7 minutes)
- Eat the Frogs First (6 minutes)
- Time Management Test (6 minutes)
Each topic can stand alone to meet individual student needs or the set can be used sequentially as a mini-unit.