Goal Setting Bell Ringers (Beg)
Beginning Goal Setting bell ringers for 7th-9th grade students.
- Why do we Set Goals? (5 minutes)
- Choose a Focus Area (7 minutes)
- Choose an Outcome (5 minutes)
- Identify Aspects of the Process (5 minutes)
- Why Hand Writing your Goals Matters (3 minutes)
- Learning about Habits (7 minutes)
- Monthly Objectives & Dailys Behaviors (5-7 minutes)
- Make your Goals FAST (5 minutes)
- Create a Bucket List (3-10 minutes)
- Goal Mountain (5 minutes)
Each topic can stand alone to meet individual student needs or the set can be used sequentially as a mini-unit.
- .pdf document of 10 beginning bell ringers
- Free .pdf notes template for student use in conjunction with bell ringers
- Lifetime access to resources